Houston First can offer your organization visibility in some of the city’s most visited spaces.
Did you know that hundreds of thousands of people attend events at the George R. Brown Convention Center annually? Or that more than 400,000 performing arts patrons watched a show at Jones Hall last year alone?
Our downtown area serves as the vibrant hub for entertainment, business and nightlife hosting a diverse range of highly active facilities that attract a large number of visitors.
George R. Brown Convention Center
- More than 400 meetings held annually
- Local, national and international conferences and conventions
- Large-scale corporate meetings
- Consumer tradeshows and festivals
- Youth sports events and tournaments
Avenida Houston & Parking Facilities
- Located outside of the George R. Brown Convention Center
- 100+ events and programs scheduled annually.
- Live performances, art installations, Heritage celebons
- Multiple parking garages nearby
Wortham Theater Center and Jones Hall for the Performing Arts
- Located in the Houston Theater District
- The Wortham is home to Houston Grand Opera and Houston Ballet while the Houston Symphony and Performing Arts Houston call Jones Hall home
- Together the two theaters host hundreds of performances annually
Miller Outdoor Theatre
- Houston’s oldest performing arts space
- All events are free to the public, attracting more than
- Diverse professional entertainment each season includes music, dance, musical theater and much more
Additional Opportunities Through Targeted Activations
In addition to operating these facilities, Houston First also hosts major events annually including the State of the City address, the Comicpalooza pop culture festival, the holiday spectacular City Lights and much more. Learn how your organization can plug in to these exciting experiences by contacting us.
Sponsorship opportunities can be customized and include:
- Naming rights
- On-site activation
- Social media/digital campaigns
- And more!