By participating in the 8-week Hospitality Industry Diversity and Inclusion Internship Program, college-level students not only get paid for their work, but also develop a first-hand understanding of the industry through our comprehensive education and enrichment series.
The series includes:
- In-depth orientation with company executives
- Lunch-and-learn presentations facilitated by staff or guest speakers
- Participation at business meetings
Additionally, interns have an opportunity to take part in behind-the-scenes tours of HFC facilities, networking events, and group outings.
2024 program dates:
Dates are being finalized for summer 2024.
This is a paid 8-week internship based in Houston. Interns are responsible for their own travel, housing, food, and personal expenses.
How to apply:
Applications will be accepted in spring 2024. Check back for updates.
To be eligible you must:
- be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited college or university. Recent college graduates who received an undergraduate degree within the last 12 months are also eligible.
- be able to work the entire 8-week internship period without interruption. Interns are not allowed to terminate the internship early without prior approval by the Intern Coordinator.
- pass a background check and drug screening before starting work. Criminal record, educational status, and employment history will be verified